Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list

Subject: Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:44:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/02 10:56:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Perhaps that's a good thing for some
 to abstain from the list for a while.  I know I've run at times when the BS
 gets too much.  And when I return, everything is OK. >>

Lists like this one will always ebb and flow, and the membership will always
be changing. We need to take breaks and just get away from the computers once
in a while..and some will never return once they smell freedom from the
keyboard! In the 4.5 years I've been on this list I've taken several
breaks..sometimes to escape  relentless silliness but more often to just get
a break. If "older" members leave the list it won't be becasue of OT, but
because we have read and written and argued the same things over and over and
over. Those of us that are true, died-in-the-wool Zuikoholics will never
leave for long...

Susan Steele
Virginia USA