RE: [OM] 8 mm Fisheye rear elements - hard case needed

Subject: RE: [OM] 8 mm Fisheye rear elements - hard case needed
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:25:58 -0400
Wow, after reading this thread I ran off to check my lens to see if any
fungus was there. Happy to find all was well. Sad news about the lack of
rears for those that need them.

My need is a hard case for this lens. If anyone has one they are willing
to part with or sell, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Mike V. <><