[OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film

Subject: [OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:41:56 -0400
Zuiks,

Some help needed here. I am having a very difficult time finding my
favorite film here in NY - KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100. I really
like the characteristics of this film when I first tried it and now my
local shop does not carry it any more. B&H does not even carry it.

If anyone know of a source (Kodak still makes it I believe) or can find
it locally, I would love to know.

http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?product=KODAK+PROFESSIONAL+PR
O+IMAGE+100+Colour+Negative+Film&cc=US&lc=en

Thanks,

Mike V. <><