Re: [OM] 2X teleconverter question

Subject: Re: [OM] 2X teleconverter question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:17:24 EDT
Sounds to me like a CPC 2X for Olympus. It is not Zuiko/Olympus.  I have the
2X -A however if I were looking for a non-Olympus I would try to find a
Vivitar Macro focus 2X, which has 7 elements, is highly rated by many on the
list and you should be able to get one for less than the $68 you paid for the
CPC.  The CPC may be a fine piece of equipment and I have no experience with
it.  If you feel like you were mislead by the seller, you should ask them to
allow you to return it.  If you were not mislead and paid too much, try to
learmn from the experience. Just my 2 cents worth. Oh, by the way, the reason
I'm not looking for the Vivitar is that I already have one and think it is a
great piece of equipment. Don't confuse the macro focusing unit with their
non-macro focusing unit.  Bill Barber