Re: [OM] "Activator Button" on OM10

Subject: Re: [OM] "Activator Button" on OM10
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:46:02 -0400
There's a tiny flex board inside the collar which gets corroded.  Camera
will work fine in all regards except for meter relight.  Meter is supposed
to relight when pressing the collar (not the release button).  It is
repairable.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000