Re: [OM] CF Tripod

Subject: Re: [OM] CF Tripod
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:55:29 -0400
At 07:26 PM 4/11/02 -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:

I appreciate the tip on the legs. I am looking for as few barriers to using it as possible. I realized my 20 year old Tiltall looks like new! I hope to use a new one.

Hi Winsor,

I'm afraid I let my distaste for the adjustment method of the Gitzo come through too strongly. What I really meant to say is that the Gitzo and the Manfrotto use two completely different methods and you really need to try them both to see which you might like the best. Some people swear by the Gitzo but using it would make me swear at it. (Durn, just did it again!) :-)

Later,
Johnny