Re: [OM] OM2n - meter problems....any clues?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n - meter problems....any clues?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:59:14 -0400
Could be bad meter movement, bad meter circuit.  If it's in real nice shape,
I'd try to get the price down due to the defects, then get it serviced.  If
it's not so nice to begin with, pass.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000