[OM] (OM) (OT) Exposure meters (late post) + Fred Picker's death

Subject: [OM] (OM) (OT) Exposure meters (late post) + Fred Picker's death
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:12:40 +0800
> FWIW -
  > my ancient Sekonic STUDIO DELUXE L- 28c still functions perfectly,
  > as does my 1960 Metrawatt METRASTAR (but, this one does need
  > the infusion of a new PX-625 every two years). The 20 y/o Soligar(sp?)
  > Spot meter, that I got from a list member, still delivers flawlessly (9V).
  >
  > Old ain't necessarily bad... (me included).
  >
  > Rick in VA - USA

Bear with me if this was already posted - but according to Bob Shell on the
Rollei list, Fred Picker, (Zone IV) died last week. Fred relit my fire for
black &
white ( - do anything you want as long as it's Tri-X in HC110 - ), marketed
good products (sold out to Calumet, I think), wrote a great newsletter, and
was one helluva photographer.

Sorry, no OM whatsoever.

Rick in VA - USA