[OM] Om2s green led vs red led?

Subject: [OM] Om2s green led vs red led?
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:42:42 -0400
     I have a 2S with a green led in the viewfinder  for the flash. I
understand that a modification can be made and it results in a red led. What
are the other effects of this modification? Surely it is more than a led
color issue? Does it partially address the battery drain issue? Is this
still available? Is it normally done as part of a CLA? Any idea of expense
involved? Sorry about all the question but I want all my equipment in
optimum condition. Thanks

Rich