Re: [OM] Yosemite bound....

Subject: Re: [OM] Yosemite bound....
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:54:51 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, w shumaker wrote:

<SNIP>

> I just obtained some split grad ND filters to help with the contrast
> range for some situations.

Actually, so did I when I went to the same area....I never really got to
use the split-grad ND much, though....

...a much better purchase for me was spending 5 Euro (that ugly new
currency that we're stuck with now) on a new split grad tobacco filter
(55mm). I just got slides back from my easter vacation in London, where we
had good weather (unusual for London) and some sunshine - not being
spectacular in any ways, it was still nice. The split-tobacco filter had
its uses making a "nice" sky become a "spectacular" sky at times.

Yes, I know it's cheating ;)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering