Re: [OM] Olympus Pursuit Vol 21 #2, April 2002

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Pursuit Vol 21 #2, April 2002
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:07:33 +0800
I also managed to get some copies from local Olympus distributor, if anyone
has difficulty in getting a copy locally just email me. I will only charge
US$3 to cover the shipping/packing cost or just send me one of your favorite
photo (it would be great if there is a beautiful stamp on the letter). I
have around 10 copies, FCFS!

C.H.Ling
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx