Re: [OM] B&W film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film scanning
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:35:22 +0200
Doro:
Well I experimented over the weekend with Vuescan and my Scala b+w slides
and I certainly got improved results with the .ini file you provided.  Many
thanks.  In fact I played on and I think I got even better - but you know
how it is, I don't know what I changed!  Anyway I saved it and it works for
me!
best wishes
jez

   Doro - I rated it at 200 and the negs (pos's!) look 'right' when
   projected.
   But I have very different contrast results between Vuescan and Mira
   (Acer
   supplier twain driver)
   Let's see what I find with your settings
   Have a good weekend
   Jez