Re: [OM] Re: 250 f2 was 50f a Fang?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 250 f2 was 50f a Fang?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:50:27 -0600
At 09:23 AM 15/04/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Mike...Held a pristine one at the Camera Expo in Buena Park,CA yesterday.  A
>dealer I know just picked it up about a week ago.  I believe he had it
>priced at $2600 although I I was too busy being awed at the moment for it to
>register...Marty

$2,600.00 U.S.?  That's damn near a Fang for *that* lens.  I paid $2,900.00
U.S. for a pristine model off of the evilOne (closer to about $3,150.00 U.S. by
the time I factored in shipping and Revenue Canada's "take"), and that was
something of a steal.  You shoulda bought it and then gotten Gary Schloss to
help you write the marketing blurb to re-sell it on the evilOne for a nice fat
profit.  ;-)

Garth