RE: [OM] 135 f2.8 BIN $79.99 Item 1346494257

Subject: RE: [OM] 135 f2.8 BIN $79.99 Item 1346494257
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:01:14 -0700
Haven't most of us alredy 'inadvertantly' collected more 50s than we know
what to do with?   I remember Kenmore Camera did a 50/1.8 'lot' sale on the
evil one a year ago or so.  Sold ten of them at once.  Their display case is
back up to a dozen of them or so, so I'm sure it won't be long before we see
a repeat performance.