Re: [OM] Slides: Mounted or unmounted for scanning?

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides: Mounted or unmounted for scanning?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:14:15 -0700
This question if for all the Zuikoheads out there who jumped on the Polaroid
scanner band wagon last fall as I did.  Mine is still NIB as I just got the
computer and printer that will handle the digital darkroom set up.  My house
is still not in proper order after the paint job.  I have the punch list
complete, the painter just hasn't come back to punch it out.   Heres the
question: I'm I better off to not mount the transparencies for scanning or
should I go ahead and mount them.  Don't really plan on ever putting them in
a projector, although it is possible.  Bill Barber

I don't think it makes any difference when scanning either way.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?