Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying life is sweet

Subject: Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying life is sweet
From: wavegirl <wavegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:43:15 +0100
> Wow, eight whole years of work, no wonder you're tired...
>
> George S.

Ahh don't be jealous son. You'll get to retire someday too. Actually I've
been working since I was 12, and I'm 38 now, I think even AOL users can do
the math (when they're not busy jumping to conclusions). :-)

But I'm not tired, just happy. Not even scrolling through all your HTML gets
me down George. Life is sweet: a wonderful husband who buys me cameras and
takes me to Italy, lot's of free time, a nice new profitable career on the
horizon, ADSL and more. Buck up George your Dolce Vita will come as soon as
your good karma kicks in...

Now may we please pack it in now, or perhaps take if privately and not
bother the list anymore with your personal problems with my existence?
Thanks.