Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying life is sweet

Subject: Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying life is sweet
From: wavegirl <wavegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:35:18 +0100
> An amateur

Well I've been on the net since 1991, long before AOL existed. Like I said,
why don't we pack it in, and stop bothering the list. I'm a bit bored with
you harrassing me as I'm sure the list is too. Do you always harrass strange
women. By the way don't bother answering I'm not playing anymore, I'm a bit
old for this sort of idiocy. READ: I'm ignoring you now, sorry honey, you'll
have to play by yourself.