[OM] Flash Connection Help

Subject: [OM] Flash Connection Help
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:35:16 +0000
Hello all.

I have recently assembled an OM2n, BG2, Winder2, T32,
Bounce Grip cord, auttoconnect cord, and autoconnect
shoe type 4. Also snagged batteries to run the hungry
beast.

In a series of tests without film, I have noticed that
sometimes the Flash Ready light in the OM2n display
blinks and sometimes does not.

It seems to change when I change angles of the whole
rig. (For instance point at the floor, and then at the
ceiling.) But doe not behave in any way consistant no
matter what I try.

Is this because I do not have film in the camera, or is
this because of a loose connection. Should I look
elsewhere?

Thanks!