Re: [OM] Slides: Mounted or unmounted for scanning?

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides: Mounted or unmounted for scanning?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:30:20 +0200
Hi Johnny,

Johnny Johnson wrote:

Sounds like you haven't taken a utility knife and modified yours yet. Cutting out that tab in the top right corner makes all the difference in the world in how easy the slide pops in place.

:))
I'll try that - and I bet they'll also come out much more easily which in fact was the bigger problem...they tended to jump out and fly through the room and land in the middle of some assorted cat-hair-bundle ;(

:Doro