RE: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying:

Subject: RE: [OM] 180mm f2.8" saying:
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:37:20 -0600
There are times when Florida looks very nice. The snow level here is now
about 10 inches and we just had a four hour power outage. We still had about
three feet of snow at the mountain place and it is probably a lot deeper
now. About 15 years ago my company accepted a contract at Cape Kennedy and
we transferred some people there. They either loved it or hated it. I would
have a hard time with the humidity but the most common complaint was the
"bugs" that dwarfed anything they had seen in Idaho. Most of those people
are now retired and some maintain winter homes in Florida and summer places
in the mountains of Idaho. Not a bad life style if you can afford it. There
are good photo ops in both places. The bikini season is definitely better in
Florida.  /jnm