Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:21:08 -0400
I have used the kit from Camtech and the directions on their website. They
were easy to follow and precise. I used a toothpick with one end cut at 60
degree angle to clean out the goo and followed with a foam applicator and
rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. I used Pliobond adhesive to put the
new seals in place. I followed the directions to the letter and it worked
beautifully. Just take your time and you'll have sucess.

Rich