Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:57, Mats.Elfstrom@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>I would like to hear if anyone has succeeded replacing the gooey foam, as
>described and sold by Camtech.

I've installed the Camtech foam kit in two of my OM cameras,
they are easy enough to do yourself.  The only difficult part
is cleaning out the old foam, which on one camera has turned
to very sticky goo and it took me a while to completely clean
it all out.  But the installation of the new foam is very
easy and straightforward.