Re: [OM] Focusing Screen 2-13 on a OM-2(N)

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing Screen 2-13 on a OM-2(N)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:05:46 -0400
Olympus did not want people using these screens in models that meter off the
focusing screen. The screens are so bright they produce meter errors.
Cutting about half of the width of the tab  off will make it fit.  With a
normal lens, meter will be off about 2/3 rds of a stop, resulting in
underexposure.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,