Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam replacement kits and camera shop experiences
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:08:53 -0400
Unless the discarded body is new, the old foam is probably in bad shape too.
I sell lots of foam sets.  The hinge and mirror pieces are self stick, the
slot pieces should be glued in , though some may have found that just
pressing it into the slot works.  It's very important that ALL old slot foam
is removed.

There are, for all practical purposes, no problems or parts issues regarding
the overhauling of old OM bodies.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,