[OM] Olympus Corp terrible service/parts number help

Subject: [OM] Olympus Corp terrible service/parts number help
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:47:32 EDT
Hi, I received some wrong parts today from our Olympus Mothership and am
still waiting (2 months now) for a manual for a digital camera.

I hope that someone has the correct part number for the Front Element of a
Zuiko 21mm f2 lens.  I receieved ( I hope) was the correct rear element of a
50mm f3.5 Macro but the one for the 21 is a screw or something, not an
element.

When you call the mothership you get people on the phone who haven't a clue,
put you on hold forever and then say they have the part.
I won't call back unless I have the exact part number.

Appreciate any help if possible.
Thanks
John