[OM] Fw: Better Photo.com

Subject: [OM] Fw: Better Photo.com
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:10:58 +1200
Hi Adam,

I liked that shot of yours with the dog watching the surf to see where Dad
has gone, ever since you shared it with us some months ago.

Great shot, and well done to do so well in the competition.

What I've noticed in the few competitions I've entered, is that you just never
know what kind of shot the judge likes, and if you are not placed it could just
be due to personal preference. So if you miss out and still think your shot is
good, don't get your nose out of joint; and keep posting.

BTW, did you notice the winning shot?  With a 600mm + 1.4 multiplier. Not
only great timing, but tack sharp and nice exposure.  Pity about the C*n*n
gear <g>

Brian