Re: [OM] (OM) Film and travel

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Film and travel
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:24:43 -0700
John Hudson wrote:

 Winsor Crosby wrote:

 > Last month I flew from Los Angeles to Santiago, Chile and returned in
 > a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Los Angeles with a stop and plane
 > change/customs in Miami.

 Winsor ...... how were treated on your flight from Chile to Argentina
 ........ unless of course you took an overland route!

 John Hudson
 Vancouver, BC

.......... sorry, Brazil !

Hi, John

I took a cruise. We sailed down the west coast of South America from Valparaiso, around Cape Horn and up to east coast to Rio. Treated us very nicely> :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?