Re: [OM] When is a lens "too slow"?

Subject: Re: [OM] When is a lens "too slow"?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:53:00 +0100
I think it's really personal preference where you draw the line between
convenience of zoom and inconvenience of dim viewfinder.  Myself, I find
that my 135/3.5 and Vivitar 400/5.6 beast look fine in the viewfinder,
but my Tokina 70-210/4.5-5.6 is too dark for my liking, as is my Hanimex
500/8.

Roger