Re: [OM] Lens Mount Swap

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Mount Swap
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:37:25 -0400
Lens lock button in most Zuikos is the same combination of 2 parts (CA0754 &
CA9238) Sometimes it is held in with a simple spring.  Once the mount is
off, it may be a very simple job. I don't have a parts list for that lens on
hand.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,