Re: [OM] Be prepared

Subject: Re: [OM] Be prepared
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:20:31 -0700
on 4/17/02 2:29 AM, Wayne Harridge at wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Jime wrote:
>
>> Wish you'd gotten some pics, I saw a funnel cloud once about a mile off,
>> before heading into the basement, and it was quite awe-inspiring.
>
> So how did you get it out of the basement ?
>
> ...Wayne

The funnel never came towards my aunt's house... and then the radio gave the
'all clear' notice. Later the news said it didn't hit any buildings, but
tore up some trees about 1 mile north of my aunt's house. Michigan gets some
tornados during the thunderstorm season, but nothing like the Texas/Oklahoma
area. They are very rare in the Bay Area for some reason, probably lack of
trailer parks...
--

Jim Brokaw