Re: [OM] Be prepared

Subject: Re: [OM] Be prepared
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:36:48 -0700
Yeah, I like that. I think twisters kill lots more people than earthquakes, at least in the parts of the world where we don't build with mud bricks. And what's that thing with tornados and trailer parks? I also had an analyst on a field trip who watched a tornado tossing 'mobile homes' about in the Cherry Creek area of South Denver. She didn't call and ask to come home; didn't even tell me about it 'till she was back.

Moose

Jim Brokaw wrote:

They are very rare in the Bay Area for some reason, probably lack of
trailer parks...