Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography [REVISITED] -manual flash tables

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography [REVISITED] -manual flash tables
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:59:40 -0400
Our trusted watch-dog and lurking eBay pricing afficionado sent this to me
last week while I was out of town.  Thanks Gary for tracking this down!

The following are recommendations for using the 50/3.5, 50/2 and 135/4.5
with manual flash settings.  (I'd like to know if you ever worked about a
good table for the 80/4 in either a single or dual flash setup, too)