[OM] Some advice on color negative film please

Subject: [OM] Some advice on color negative film please
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:47:54 -0500
Greetings,

I am taking a trip to Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia (US)
http://www.callawaygardens.com the end of May, and I'd like some advice on
film.

Due to a variety of reasons, I'll be shooting C-41 color negative film on this
trip. Having said that, whenever I usually shoot negatives (e.g., snapshots),
I just buy whatever Sam's Club is carrying when I go there(could be Kodak,
might be Fujicolor).

The majority of the pictures will be: gardens, landscapes, flowers including
macro shots, and butterflies (they have an incredible indoor butterfly
conservatory).

Although I certainly try to discipline myself to take time to compose my shots
(even more when shooting film than when I'm goofing around with my Oly C3000z
digicam), I'm not going to be hesitant using a lot of film since I probably
won't be going back there anytime soon.

Here's the kit I'll be hauling along:

OM-2n and OM-1n
Zuiko 35-105 f/3.5-4.5
Zuiko 35mm f/2.8 shift
Zuiko 50mm f/3.5 Macro (silvernose)
Tamron SP 70-210mm f/3.5
Tamron SP 2x teleconverter
Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5
Vivitar 2x Macro teleconverter
Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5
T32 flash
tripod

Any suggestions on what slower speed negative film (e.g., under ISO 200) that
would give me the most accurate (not oversaturated) colors with good grain,
etc.?

Any advise would be much appreciated (except for the classic Zuikoholic advice
of buying 3 or 4 more exotic Zuiko lenses before I travel).

Thanks,

Craig