[OM] Extensis Photoframe, was TOPE 9

Subject: [OM] Extensis Photoframe, was TOPE 9
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:23:46 +0100
Cc: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Someone (Eric Pedersen) asked about Extensis Photoframe.  I have
mentioned this Photoshop Plugin before, but it offers an easy way to
put frames of many different sorts and colour combinations on your
images.  I use monochrome frames for the most part, but there are
some excellent effects in case your photo is a little lacking in
interest ;-).

I use it with Photoshop Elements, despite the fact that Extensis say
it will not work with Elements - it is intended for use with the full
version of Photoshop.  I have a standard frame, thin and subtle,
which I plan to use for all my web shots so there is much which I
don't use in the plugin.  It also needs a fast computer to ensure
that the changes happen quickly when you are experimenting.  A 733Mhz
G4 makes it work nicely (with loads of RAM etc...).

If anyone has problems installing it in Elements, contact me directly
for advice on my workaround.

Chris