Re: [OM] (ot) 100 Voigtlander 15mm lenses for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] (ot) 100 Voigtlander 15mm lenses for sale
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:05:41 +1200
Hi;

Jay wrote

> So how do I pay the guy? He wants money orders, bank checks, or wire
> transfers...Any of the NL folks here got suggestions? I could stand to have
> one
> of these on the front of my IIIc.

 I seem to recall we went though all this about 4 months ago. One way is
find a bank that does Western Union wire transfers. All of our post Office
banks do that.  Piece of cake. Or ask him if you can transfer direct to his
bank account. Then arrange that through your bank. The international teller
should know the answers.

Brian