RE: [OM] Mysterious F280

Subject: RE: [OM] Mysterious F280
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:14:26 +0200

I am not experienced with scanning negatives and I do not have a webpage,
so I do not know how to show some of the pictures to the community. Any
advice?

Same here Thomas,   first step is to get a decent film scanner. these are
pretty expensive at around 1000 euros or so, but they may be getting
cheaper after some time. (Flatbed scanners are a bad compromise as the
results are rather disappointing). Canon has a scanner for Euro 309.- which
had a good review at fotoforum recently. Is the DFf 2400UF I think its
called. check their web-site.

greetings
harryWIECHEL