[OM] More Control Pack 2 questions

Subject: [OM] More Control Pack 2 questions
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:59:28 -0400
I tried to recharge the control pack overnight but it didn't take a charge. I know the charger works because I just recharged my other control pack on Sunday. I read the battery replacement instructions in the Repair FAQ, but I'm not comfortable with them. I seem to recall an illustrated instruction page for the battery replacement, but I can't remember the uRL for the web site. Can anyone help me? Also, where would I find suitable replacement cells, especially in the southern/central New Jersey or Philadelphia area? Once again, thank you for your help.

Ed Senior