[OM] Mysterious F280

Subject: [OM] Mysterious F280
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:37:52 -0700
Winsor says:

> I understand how it=20
> works and what it does. I just do not have a clue as to how to use it=20
> easily.....Since about the only use I would have would be about 1=20
> 1/2 stops of flash fill against back lighting....

Yes, that's the problem I'm having. For outdoor fill it would be ideal
to be able to set a ratio of ambient to fill...say 2:1. But that doesn't
seem to be possible. I could set the aperature to a smaller f# to
hopefully capture more ambient light but this is shooting from the hip
but no more so than using the usless scale provided in the manual. Maybe
just using the T20 set to manual and doing the calculations is the best
method. I have to do some tests before graduation next month. I don't
want blow it.

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West