Re: [OM] Tokina tripod mount for 80-200/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina tripod mount for 80-200/2.8
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:15:23 -0700
The last one I noticed sell on eBay went for $400. The only other one I've noticed in the last 18mos. went for $250, and one other didn't reach reserve. They come up on eBay rarely enough that it's hard to know what they 'should' go for. If it was worth that to the buyer, I guess he doesn't think he overpaid. Tamrons are much more common and seem to range from $350-550. The Tamrons look a little better in Gary's tests, while the Tokinas are smaller and lighter.

Moose

--p.j. wrote:

So the guy that BINned one of these for $375 on eBay just a couple days ago
overpaid.  That's what I thought.