Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:32:33 EDT
Very interesting, Skip. I agree that it doesn't look as nice as the Zuiko.
And that price of ~ $325 US, are they kidding? I hope for their sake that
it's a suggested retail price that may de discounted by nearly half. I don't
know how many people would buy it in OM mount for $325, when you can get all
the 50MM lenses you want for just about free, and buy a nice used 35/2 Zuiko
for ~ $175, or a 2.8 for $75. It'll be interesting to follow, though.

George S.