Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:46:18 -0700
Well, don't want to sound like a heretic, but is it possible also that this lens would be better than a Zuiko 40/2? I mean the Zuiko 40/2 is known to be an OK but not a stellar performer?

FWIW, Yosemite was amazing, as usual. The photographer (me :-) ) though is incompetent, so I don't know whether there are any good shots at all. I ended up using EktaChrome 200. The 40mm perspective may be good, as I was mainly using the 35/2, and sometimes it feels a bit wide for a general purpose lens.