RE: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
There is a fault line that runss under the eastern U.S
called the Ramapo fault. Unlike the San Andreas though
it's just a crack in the earth and not a place where
two plates join. However it is specualted that since
the rocks in the east are older and cooler earhtquakes
are more violent and can do more damage.

Mark Lloyd