Re: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:29:52 -0700
At 10:24 AM 4/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:
...The quake was centered about 12 miles west, across Lake Champlain in the Adirondack Mts. of N.Y. State. Some fellow there had a chimney land on his car.

Morgan

Wow, a 5.1 earthquake is nothing to sneeze at. We've been in CA for 8 years+, and we felt two small ones altogther. Both of them at least 50 miles away. I guess we are not yet "trained" to sense the smaller ones.

When Loma Prieta hit this area (1989?), apparently the chimney of THIS house fell off, and the front driveway cracked, and we are about 30 miles from the Santa Cruz mountains!

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]