Re: [OM] NPPA award and Carolyn Cole

Subject: Re: [OM] NPPA award and Carolyn Cole
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:18:53 -0700
 W.Xato wrote

I'm not generally interested in newspaper photography
but check out Carolyn Cole's portfolio. I just blown
away that one person could take so many powerful
photographs in one year when I would be proud of any
one of these for a lifetime of photography.

http://www.poynter.org/centerpiece/nppa/photo/POY.htm

I went to this site, and after waiting for about 3 minutes and having
downloaded more than 1 MB and the download still chugging on with nothing
showing up I disconnected.

Can somebody please explain where on this site, if at all, these photos can
be seen a bit more expeditiously?

Or advise how big the opening page download actually is?

Brian

The pictures would not load at all for my usual browser, iCab. Did fine with Netscape 4.7.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?