Re: [OM] German OM40 with 6 lenses 350 euros

Subject: Re: [OM] German OM40 with 6 lenses 350 euros
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:06:27 -0400
> > What is an OM-40?  How is it different than an OM-4 or -3 or -2?
> >
> > Bryan Pilati

Brian,
    Following some of your recent questions to the list, I have compiled a
very brief list of OM resources on the web that you might enjoy having a
peek at.  I think they would provide you with the tools to answer many of
your future questions as well :-)

<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm>
<http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml>
<http://www.ametro.net/~farrar/zuiko.html>
<http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=olympusom>
<http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm>
<http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared
/zuiko/index.htm>
<http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html>
<http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/>

This is by no means an exhaustive list (I think Acer has that title...I
don't have that link, however), but you should have fun with these.  Also be
sure to check the links on each of these pages to find even more OM
resources.

HTH,
--p.j.

Now that we have new moderator, it might be a good idea to bring up again
the idea of having a FAQ w/ online resources and suggested netiquette (note:
'rules' deliberately excluded) for recently joined list members.  Any
thoughts on this?