Re: [OM] Multi-spot Was: even more about the F280

Subject: Re: [OM] Multi-spot Was: even more about the F280
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:24:44 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: <Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>

 William said:  "multi-spot metering -- both are terrific ideas, but they
 don't _quite_ work they way you think they "should,"

 Have I missed something?  Why doesn't multi-spot work the way I think it
 should?!
 Hoping to learn...
 best regds
 jez

It is interested to know why, I didn't used multi-spot too much, may be around 1/10 of my slides shoot. I use it whenever the lighting it tricky and I'm serious about the shot (I almost never bracket), so far most of the shots are just came out fine.

C.H.Ling

Works fine for me too.
--
Winsor Crosby