Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:18:38 +0200
Reuben has been on the list since August 2000 at least, and probably
longer......just has not contributed recently.

Sincerely,
Roger Key

That's the up-side of people panicking and bailing out on Olympus- Better
selection of used equipment at great prices. We shouldn't be telling people
to stay, now should we? It's not in our best interest. :)

BTW- has Reuben been on the list before his FS posting?
We may see people show up here just to unload a set of equipment they had
in their closet for 20 years, and never used, complete with a sob story of
how they've suddenly "lost confidence" in their "beloved system."  I know,
I know, I don't trust anybody... just something to consider...

George S.