re: [OM] Vivitar 70-150/3.8 instructions

Subject: re: [OM] Vivitar 70-150/3.8 instructions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:51:53 -0400
Peter Klein said:
<snip>
I have no instructions.  So I have a question for anyone else who has
the
Viv 70-150.  The lens has a close focusing mechanism that involves a
yellow
dot on the focusing scale between 8 and 10 feet, and another yellow dot
the right of the 70mm mark on the zoom ring.  It appears that you're
supposed to set the focus ring on the yellow dot, and then focus with
the
zoom ring between 70 and its yellow dot.  Can anyone confirm this?  Does
anyone have instructions for this lens that they would be willing to
copy/scan/mail/email/whatever?