What Next? was Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...

Subject: What Next? was Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:40:19 +0000
Ag Shnoz (sp?) and at least one other have talked about
the difference between a Pro and an amateur. I have to
agree with this division of use. I have been asked to do
a wedding and declined on the grounds that a
professional would be better. I happily went and took
amateur snaps, but with the knowedge that the precious
moment would be taken care of by someone with failsafes
etc...

For you pro guys, what camera body system would you go
with to insure parts, service and immediate
replacibility.

Just curious.

I am not letting go of my OM gear.