Re: [OM] even more about the F280 (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] even more about the F280 (long)
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:55:24 -0700
> The FP flash needs to fire contnious from the start of the first curtain =
> to the arrivial
> of the second cutain:  -> "fire time" = curtain time + exposure time.

Frieder, I can't address the accuracy of you calculations. However I
take issue with the above statement. At exposures that delay the start
of second curtain 13.5ms (by your calculation) or longer the length of
the flash is immaterial as the shutter is wide open and the entire frame
exposed.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West